School Mission and Vision
Miguel Juarez Middle School is committed to creating an environment that is safe and promotes high standards in teaching and learning. Through joint support involving family, school, and community each child will become a productive citizen, and a life long learner. Miguel Juarez Middle School will produce students who will use technology effectively, and appreciate the multicultural society in which we live.
Miguel Juarez Middle School will
- Respect and celebrate diversity.
- Form community partnerships for the mutual benefit of the students, school and community.
- Recognize and celebrate the efforts and achievements.
- Utilize assessment, evaluation and feedback to improve teaching and learning.
- Ensure students' continuous intellectual, social and physical development.
- Model life long learning through continuous improvement and ongoing professional development.
- Miguel Juarez Middle School students will accept responsibility for their learning, decisions, and actions.
- Treat all individuals with respect and consideration.